Illuminating Engineering Society Selects Seven Innovative Acuity Brands Luminaires for Annual Progress Report
- ChromaControl™ LED troffer by Indy™: a low-profile LED troffer designed to support optimal circadian responses to help boost student and worker performance.
- Olessence™ luminaires by Peerless®: a high-performance architectural linear suspended lighting solution that balances OLED and LED lighting technologies to maximize beauty and performance in lighting while optimizing energy savings and cost.
- RUBIK™ luminaires by Mark Architectural Lighting™: a new family of recessed LED luminaires for grid ceilings that offers unparalleled design flexibility with dynamic lighting capabilities.
- LDN8 downlight by Lithonia Lighting®: the most powerful downlight on the market delivering up to 20,000 lumens from a cost-effective fixture; provides a uniform, general illumination for high ceiling and other applications.
- Aculux™ 4-inch LED luminaires by Juno®: precision recessed adjustable downlights that can deliver up to 3,200 lumens for upscale residential, commercial and retail interiors with high-ceilings.
- Autobahn Series ATBL by American Electric Lighting®: a high-performance, energy efficient solution for local, collector and major roadways; also suitable for highway access ramps and some area lighting applications.
- LightShape™ technology from eldoLED®: designed to allow fixture designers to easily set up and fine tune a driver and LED module for dynamic white lighting applications.
Neil EganDirector, CommunicationsUnited StatesNeil.Egan@acuitybrands.com770-860-2957
MORE FROM LATEST NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Acuity Brands Introduces the New Silhouette Family of Decorative Luminaires from Winona Featuring Superior Optical Performance and Advanced Dimming and Controls
Acuity Brands Introduces RADEAN LED Outdoor Luminaires from Lithonia Lighting Featuring High-End Aesthetics and Visually Comfortable Lighting
Six Innovative Lighting Solutions from Acuity Brands Selected for the 2019 IES Progress Report