Illuminating Engineering Society Selects Seven Innovative Acuity Brands Luminaires for Annual Progress Report
- ChromaControl™ LED troffer by Indy™: a low-profile LED troffer designed to support optimal circadian responses to help boost student and worker performance.
- Olessence™ luminaires by Peerless®: a high-performance architectural linear suspended lighting solution that balances OLED and LED lighting technologies to maximize beauty and performance in lighting while optimizing energy savings and cost.
- RUBIK™ luminaires by Mark Architectural Lighting™: a new family of recessed LED luminaires for grid ceilings that offers unparalleled design flexibility with dynamic lighting capabilities.
- LDN8 downlight by Lithonia Lighting®: the most powerful downlight on the market delivering up to 20,000 lumens from a cost-effective fixture; provides a uniform, general illumination for high ceiling and other applications.
- Aculux™ 4-inch LED luminaires by Juno®: precision recessed adjustable downlights that can deliver up to 3,200 lumens for upscale residential, commercial and retail interiors with high-ceilings.
- Autobahn Series ATBL by American Electric Lighting®: a high-performance, energy efficient solution for local, collector and major roadways; also suitable for highway access ramps and some area lighting applications.
- LightShape™ technology from eldoLED®: designed to allow fixture designers to easily set up and fine tune a driver and LED module for dynamic white lighting applications.
Neil EganDirector, CommunicationsUnited StatesNeil.Egan@acuitybrands.com770-860-2957
MORE FROM LATEST NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Acuity Brands Products Win Best of Category, Design Excellence Award During LIGHTFAIR® International 2019
District Center in Washington, D.C.Rises Above the Rest: JLL, Distech Controls and SmartBT Deliver a Connected Building Solution for Iconic Office Building
eldoLED to Focus on Light Quality and Digital Innovation in the LED Driver at LIGHTFAIR® International 2019