Illuminating Engineering Society Selects Five Innovative Acuity Brands Luminaires for Annual Progress Report
- GEN4 L Series Downlighting by Indy™: a comprehensive family of downlights with the industry’s highest delivered efficacies (up to 130 lm/w), and highest delivered lumen output (nearly 8,000 lm) from a 4” aperture. Also, the GEN4 L Series is the first complete downlight family with indoor positioning (IPS) technology that, when activated, can help shoppers with in-store wayfinding and retailers with the ability to provide faster customer assistance and optimize store layouts.
- MYO Series Recessed Multiple by Gotham®: a multifunctional luminaire system that delivers up to three layers of light – ambient, task and accent -- from a single, minimalistic form factor, and without compromise to lighting performance and configurability.
- EVO® 6” High Lumen Downlight by Gotham: an architectural downlight that offers not only the highest delivered lumen output (17,500 lm) in 6" round and square aperture downlights, but also five tailored distributions that allow for precise and optimized layouts to get the desired “look” for a space with minimal power density. Patented Bounding Ray™ optical design also creates an exceptional balance of efficiency and visual comfort.
- HMAO LED III High Mast Luminaire by Holophane®: an outdoor luminaire that uses best-in-class prismatic glass optics with six unique distribution patterns and superior 140 lumens per watt lighting efficiency that drives at least a 65% reduction in energy requirements over traditional High Mast solutions.
- LightFlex™ CCT tubular skylight by Sunoptics®: the first daylighting system to color-shift cool daylight color temperature to warm color temperature through the use of patented remote phosphor technology; minimizes the variation between electric and natural light sources and enables the conversion to “warmer” light when preferred. See product video.
Neil EganDirector, CommunicationsUnited StatesNeil.Egan@acuitybrands.com770-860-2957
MORE FROM LATEST NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Acuity Brands Receives Multiple 2019 ControlTrends Awards: Distech Controls and nLight AIR systems recognized
Grand Opening of Research & Development Center in New Haven: Acuity Brands Holding Grand Opening Ceremonies on January 9, 2019; Center Features Development of New Technologies for Advanced Lighting Controls, IoT, Energy Savings
AtriusTM Assets Solution Provides Asset Tracking and Management Capabilities; A Cloud-Based Software Service Enhancing Location-Based Solutions in Building Spaces