Eight Acuity Brands Experts to Educate and Inspire at Lightfair International 2014
From advanced lighting technology topics to practical ways lighting can enhance healing, eight Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) experts will inspire Lightfair International (LFI) 2014 attendees through educational workshops and seminars in Las Vegas, June 1 – 5.
"Acuity Brands continues to remain at the forefront of advancing solutions addressing fully integrated lighting, controls and daylighting technologies with confidence," said Geoff Marlow, Acuity Brands Lighting Senior Vice President of Marketing. "Our industry-leading experts are excited to help LFI attendees learn and apply the best solutions aligned with evolving market demands. We continue to look forward to supporting all LFI attendees in taking that knowledge and Expanding the boundaries of lighting™."
Acuity Brands experts will be featured in the following seminars and workshops:
Sunday, June 1
• Computer-Aided Lighting Design Using Visual: David DiLaura, Principal Illuminating Engineer; Kenny Lindstrom, Illuminating Engineer; Randall King, Director, Illuminating Engineering Services; and Tim Sears, Lead Illuminating Engineer
• Photometry 101: Greg Subisak, Director of Training, Center of Light & Space
Tuesday, June 3
• Expanding Roles of Lighting in a Technological Era: Peter Ngai, Vice President, OLED Lighting
Wednesday, June 4
• Exceed the Standards: The Latest High Performance Emergency Lighting Technology: Clint Briscoe, Lithonia Lighting Value Stream Manager, General Purpose Emergency Products
• Panel: Legislation, Regulation and Codes: An Update Regarding Current Product Regulations, Building Energy Codes and Future Trends: Cheryl English, Vice President, Government and Industry Relations
• Lunch & Learn Seminar by Acuity Brands – The Next Big Shift in the Evolution of Digital Lighting: Mark Hand, Vice President, Product Development
• Panel: The Illumin-Essence of Health: Perspectives on Tomorrow's Healing Environments: Karyn Gayle, Vice President, Healthcare
• Panel: Incentivizing Lighting Design: Utilities Interventions in Determining the Critical Attributes that are Essential for Specifying Energy Efficient Lighting Projects: Tanya Hernandez, Manager, Energy Environmental Standards
Acuity Brands is exhibiting at Lightfair booth #3808 and will showcase a variety of new products and technologies from its lighting, controls and daylighting offerings (Daylighting Pavilion booth #6218). eldoLED drivers will be exhibited at booth #2122.
For more information about Acuity Brands, please visit www.acuitybrands.com.
About Acuity Brands
Acuity Brands, Inc. is a North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of lighting solutions for both indoor and outdoor applications. With fiscal year 2013 net sales of over $2 billion, Acuity Brands employs approximately 6,500 associates and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with operations throughout North America, and in Europe and Asia. The Company's lighting solutions are sold under various brands, including Lithonia Lighting®, Holophane®, Peerless®, Gotham®, Mark Architectural Lighting™, Winona® Lighting, Healthcare Lighting®, Hydrel®, American Electric Lighting®, Carandini®, Antique Street Lamps™, Sunoptics®, Axion™ Controls, Sensor Switch®, Lighting Control & Design™, Synergy® Lighting Controls, Pathway Connectivity™, Dark to Light®, ROAM®, RELOC® Wiring Solutions, Acculamp® and eldoLED®.
# # #
Neil EganDirector, CommunicationsUnited StatesNeil.Egan@acuitybrands.com770-860-2957
MORE FROM LATEST NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Acuity Brands Introduces the New Silhouette Family of Decorative Luminaires from Winona Featuring Superior Optical Performance and Advanced Dimming and Controls
Acuity Brands Introduces RADEAN LED Outdoor Luminaires from Lithonia Lighting Featuring High-End Aesthetics and Visually Comfortable Lighting
Six Innovative Lighting Solutions from Acuity Brands Selected for the 2019 IES Progress Report