Innovative Lighting Solutions from Acuity Brands Receive 12 Awards from Illuminating Engineering Society, Architectural SSL Magazine
- Indy™ L-Series 4” LED Low Profile luminaires – shallow, low-profile downlights with a high efficacy and lumen output.
- TunnelPass™ luminaire from Holophane® – one of the highest efficacy tunnel lights with 20KV 10 KVA surge protection.
- EVO® 4” and 6” Tunable White downlights and wallwashers from Gotham® –tunable white downlights that can achieve 3,000 delivered lumens from a 4” aperture and 5,000 delivered lumens from a 6” aperture.
- Peerless Venue™ luminaires – feature one of the highest lumen outputs in a large-scale architectural suspended luminaire.
- Juno FlexConnect™ with micrOptix™ luminaire – an integrated lighting fixture that includes miniaturized optical components and can be cut and reconnected in the field while retaining its IP67 wet location rating.
- Aculux® 3” Precision Recessed LED luminaires – a 3” aperture recessed adjustable downlight that delivers light output of up to 3,000 lumens and 31,000 center beam candle power.
- LEDcode Atrius™-Ready Radio and Driver from eldoLED® – wireless light level control, Bluetooth® low-energy (BLE) wireless beaconing and visible light communication from one digitally integrated BLE radio and LED driver package.
- IOTA® PoE-CP12 Power-over-Ethernet Emergency LED Driver – delivers 12W constant power emergency illumination to POE/IoT enabled luminaires.
- EVO 6” High Lumen Downlight & Wallwasher from Gotham – high performance LED recessed luminaire that blends quality of light with solid-state illumination.
- MYO LED Recessed Multiples from Gotham – recessed LED luminaires with performance and configurability that enable up to three layers of light from one luminaire.
Neil EganDirector, CommunicationsUnited StatesNeil.Egan@acuitybrands.com770-860-2957
MORE FROM LATEST NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Acuity Brands Receives Multiple 2019 ControlTrends Awards: Distech Controls and nLight AIR systems recognized
Grand Opening of Research & Development Center in New Haven: Acuity Brands Holding Grand Opening Ceremonies on January 9, 2019; Center Features Development of New Technologies for Advanced Lighting Controls, IoT, Energy Savings
AtriusTM Assets Solution Provides Asset Tracking and Management Capabilities; A Cloud-Based Software Service Enhancing Location-Based Solutions in Building Spaces