Acuity Brands Thought Leaders to Present at Strategies in Light Event
- Jed Dorsheimer, Vice President Strategic Vertical Marketing, Commercial Office
- Jed is delivering the plenary keynote on March 1 from 9:00-9:30 AM, and will be discussing SSL conversion.
- Sero Cardamone, Senior Vice President, Sales
- Sero is participating in an hour-long panel discussion entitled “Disintermediation......Inevitable or Inconsequential?” starting at 2:45 PM on Thursday March 2.
- Don Peifer, VP of Innovation
- Don is presenting “The Duality of Nature: Designing Light as Both a Particle and a Wave” on Thursday March 1, from 11:15 AM-11:45 AM.
- Dan Ryan, VP Product, IoT Solutions
- Dan is leading a discussion about Smart Lighting and its evolution into a multi- service platform on March 1 from 1:45 PM–2:15 PM.
Neil EganDirector, CommunicationsUnited StatesNeil.Egan@acuitybrands.com770-860-2957
MORE FROM LATEST NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Acuity Brands Receives Multiple 2019 ControlTrends Awards: Distech Controls and nLight AIR systems recognized
Grand Opening of Research & Development Center in New Haven: Acuity Brands Holding Grand Opening Ceremonies on January 9, 2019; Center Features Development of New Technologies for Advanced Lighting Controls, IoT, Energy Savings
AtriusTM Assets Solution Provides Asset Tracking and Management Capabilities; A Cloud-Based Software Service Enhancing Location-Based Solutions in Building Spaces