ATLANTA, January 30, 2017
– Acuity Brands, Inc.
(NYSE: AYI) announced today that two of its businesses, Distech Controls and DGLogik, have received ControlTrends awards for six products, solutions and executives. The awards reflect Acuity Brands’ commitment to delivering industry-leading building management solutions that complement the company’s comprehensive portfolio of digital LED lighting products to enable smarter, more efficient buildings.
Products and People from Distech Controls and DGLogik selected as winners include:
- Building Automation VAV Controller of the Year Manufacturer or Product
- ControlTrends Executive of the Year – Large Manufacturer: Martin Villeneuve
- ControlTrends Vendor of the Year – Large Manufacturer
- Building Automation System of the Year
- Young Guns – Stefani Szczechowski
- Third Party Visualization Software of the Year
Judged by a group of independent industry professionals, the ControlTrends Awards honor innovation in the development products in the HVAC and Building Automation spaces. Click here
to see the full list of winners.