Offers Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency, Design Flexibility and Controls Integration
ATLANTA (September 5, 2018)
– Acuity Brands, Inc.
(NYSE: AYI) today introduced the updated Slot pendant, surface and wall mount LED family from Mark Architectural Lighting™
, a complete system offering lighting professionals an array of flexible design options. These high-performance luminaires are available in five precision distributions – lambertian, batwing, asymmetric, wall wash and wall graze – to deliver optimized light wherever it is needed. Slot LED luminaires feature outputs from 400 to 1,000 lumens per foot, with the ability to specify project-specific lumen packages in 50-lumen increments as standard.
Available in 2- and 4-inch apertures and several distributions with multiple mounting options, new features include:
- Increased efficacies: up to 155 lumens per foot qualify for energy rebates.
- Various lens options: edge glow, louver, wall graze and wall wash.
- Mainstream Dynamic Tunable White: allows designers to include white light in their scenes, harmonizing optimal light for different activities or to complement colors or materials in the visual environment.
- nLight® AIR from Acuity Controls: wireless lighting control solution with embedded smart sensor and wireless wall switches.
- Wet location rating: the Slot LED surface mount with flush lens is wet location rated; all other Slot LED luminaires are rated for use in damp locations.
“The clean, contemporary lines of the Slot LED luminaires can either blend in quietly with the architecture or make a bold design statement,” said Donna Sumner, Director, Product Marketing, Acuity Brands Lighting. “These new features provide an unparalleled performance package – in short, everything architects and designers need to light their imagination.”
Slot LED luminaires are eligible for 5-day shipping through the Acuity Brands Lighting Design2Ship
program. Shipping lead time is five business days from the date of clean release, and all orders received after 3:30 p.m. EST will process the next business day.
About Acuity Brands
Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI) is the North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of lighting and building management solutions. With fiscal year 2017 net sales of $3.5 billion, Acuity Brands currently employs over 12,000 associates and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with operations throughout North America, and in Europe and Asia. The Company's products and solutions are sold under various brands, including Lithonia Lighting®, Holophane®, Peerless®, Gotham®, Mark Architectural Lighting(TM), Winona® Lighting, Juno®, Indy(TM), Aculux®, Healthcare Lighting®, Hydrel®, American Electric Lighting®, Antique Street Lamps(TM), Sunoptics®, Distech Controls®, nLight®, ROAM®, Sensor Switch®, Power Sentry®, IOTA®, Atrius(TM) and Lucid®. Visit us at www.acuitybrands.com
Senior Manager, Communications