– February 9, 2017
Acuity Brands, Inc.
(NYSE: AYI) Four industry experts from Acuity Brands will be speaking on timely industry topics, ranging from LED lighting applications to new developments in digital lighting, at the upcoming
Strategies in Light®
event February 28 through March 2, 2017, at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA.
In the spirit of this year’s event theme “Advancing the Future of Light” Acuity Brands speakers and topics at
Strategies in Light include:
- Jed Dorsheimer, Vice President Strategic Vertical Marketing, Commercial Office
- Jed is delivering the plenary keynote on March 1 from 9:00-9:30 AM, and will be discussing SSL conversion.
- Sero Cardamone, Senior Vice President, Sales
- Sero is participating in an hour-long panel discussion entitled “Disintermediation......Inevitable or Inconsequential?” starting at 2:45 PM on Thursday March 2.
- Don Peifer, VP of Innovation
- Don is presenting “The Duality of Nature: Designing Light as Both a Particle and a Wave” on Thursday March 1,
from 11:15 AM-11:45 AM.
- Dan Ryan, VP Product, IoT Solutions
- Dan is leading a discussion about Smart Lighting and its evolution into a multi- service platform on March 1 from 1:45 PM–2:15 PM.
In addition to presenting, Acuity Brands will be displaying innovative lighting and building management solutions (booth #769), including the award-winning RUBIK™ luminaire and recently released nLight ECLYPSE™ building management system solution.